Les Roches International School of Hotel Management
Les Roches is not just a school, it’s a way of life! As an accredited international university, Les Roches offers a balance of hands-on professional experience and educational theory in a multicultural environment. Rated among the top three hospitality schools in the world for an international career, Les Roches guides students through every aspect of hospitality, from the operational departments to their roles as future managers of the hospitality industry.
Les Roches offers the perfect balance of hands-on professional training and educational theory in a multicultural environment. Rated among the top three hospitality schools in the world for an international career, Les Roches guides students through every aspect of hospitality. The curriculum goes beyond the classroom to help students find their places as the future managers of the hospitality industry.
Les Roches offers a variety of program options to suit different backgrounds and career goals. All programs are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) under Certified Institutes of Higher Education.
BBA in International Hotel Management-4 years
This undergraduate program goes deep into hospitality business management to prepare students for an international career in hospitality and service organizations.
- 3 year NEASC accredited Hotel Management Diploma
- 3 internships for a total of 18 months of professional experience
- Specializations in marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, hotel design and project management, and culinary business management.
Postgraduate Diploma in International Hospitality Administration-1.5 years
This innovative program for mature students bridges the gap between general studies or professional experience and a hospitality management degree. It is possible to continue this program for an additional semester before internship and earn the Postgraduate Higher Diploma in International Hospitality Management.
- 12-18 months on campus for courses in hospitality operations and business management
- Students gain experience through Craft-Based Learning and event planning
- Includes a 6-month internship in an international hospitality business
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration for Culinary Arts Professionals-1 year
This program is designed for professionals with a background in Culinary Arts or Food & Beverage who wish to open their own food related business or to progress to management roles in the hospitality industry. Focused primarily on business administration courses, this program aims to develop management competencies and leadership skills for service organizations.
MBA in Hospitality with Finance or Marketing-1 year
Students with a background in hospitality and hospitality professionals looking to advance their career will find what they are looking for in the Les Roches MBA.
- One year intensive MBA addressing three main areas: Leadership & Development, Marketing and Financial and Strategic Management.
- Three specific courses for Hospitality Marketing OR Finance specialization.
- Dissertation completed in the work place over 10 months following program completion for real-life research applications and project development skills.
Why choose Les Roches?
Accreditation and Reputation: Les Roches is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges of the USA, plus it ranked among the top three hospitality schools in the world for an international career.
International Experience: Les Roches welcomes students from over 90 different nationalities to prepare you for an international career.
Semester Abroad Options: Les Roches has affiliated partners in Spain, China and Australia for an easy semester abroad exchange to increase your cultural knowledge and language skills.
Alumni Network: The Les Roches Alumni Association currently has over 4,000 members present in 117 countries around the world. This network ensures that graduates will continue with the Les Roches way of life with a website and chapters for networking and employment prospects.