Institut Monte Rosa
INSTITUT MONTE ROSA
is housed in a stately nineteenth-century mansion in Montreux on the shores of Lake Geneva. It offers a panoramic view from the lake to the snowcapped Savoy Alps and has won its excellent reputation for more than a century.
Proven educational methods allow students of various nationalities to become acquainted with each other and with community life. Experienced staff, small classes in which each student receives individual attention, sports, physical education and arts are combined, as they form an essential foundation for the development of body and character.
Monte Rosa, a pleasant environment conducive to healthy living and studying.
SCHOOL YEAR – Students are prepared for university entrance
- Junior & High School (Grades 6 – 13)
- Cambridge exams, TOEFL, College Board exams, Diplôme d’études en langue française DELF
- University preparatory
- Business Studies Program/modern languages: French, German, Spanish, Italian
Courses held in English
An international lifestyle experience for girls and boys of 6 to 19 years: in the morning, students may choose one or two languages and are placed in the various classes according to their knowledge. Afternoons are set aside for active leisure, cultural events and a variety of seasonal sports activities.
- Summer Holiday courses June-July-August
- Snowsports and language January-February-March